Hold on the breath to the quick tour of the city of love, aroma, loved sports football, you can forget appetite but can’t the mesmerizing shores. A lovely magical evening in the breath skipping air “Amor por todos lados” love can cover every inch of you…
For further content which provides you the guide and reason to roam Spain in less money and fewer efforts.
Travel over Spain, but why???
- What you love is all you get from Love to thrust
- Romantic plan and family stuff
- To watch the great combination of time management to enjoying die heart out
- Development of studies AND cultures to the unity of freedom
- History of Spain with the ultra level of mind and breathtaking visions
- Shopping spots
- Mesmerizing views
- Past to advance vast cultural and variation in climate
- How about traveling 60 mins pathway and still have that hour of time. It’s not a joke you can travel between Spain And Portugal but according to the time difference you are reaching at the same time. How amazing.
- Festival to dump the waste tomato yup you are right, La Tomatina where Spain enjoys the health holiday by playing tomato fight.
Index of the content
- Easy busy life – traveling
- Let’s check up your Backpack
- Spanish Festival / Holidays
- Culture and evening
- Airport with transport facility
- Travel Tip
1. Legend seeks in with happiness
Ratoncito Pérez (Perez Mouse)
Without the legends everything is incomplete. The world most famous legend originated here “teeth and the rat. When we were kids we held that whenever your teeth fall to keep it under your pillow and get new teeth faster and that believe made us feel better and cute smile over.
Hall of the Abencerrages
The city of Granada is home to several legends and stories, dating back to the time of the Moors. The Hall of the Abencerrages, located in the city, derives its name from a tragic legend.
How about hearing the death, blood can stay forever you can even check it the point which has turned its marble stained after the death of 36 family members and so on this place is still being haunted by spirits.
2. Easy busy life
New in the city of Spain, oh no problem. New to traveling experience just find yourself a way with the list of packing first. No one is not that new with traveling, but when you change the country, there are lots of things to care about. But wait will your airlines let you carry it all. Problem! Problem! Problem!
The Solution is here:
First, get yourself a cozy traveling buddy, now take a deep breath.
The time you are traveling to Spain
Love the mess than why not a crazy Tomatina Tomato Fight, popularly known as La Tomatina, but the weather is the main thing in your bag.
Get yourself there in the best time to visit Spain is typically in the spring (March to May) or during the fall (September to November). At these times, you’ll likely find fewer crowds, cheaper accommodations, and the best weather (even for hitting the Beach).
New route to travel on…
Let the guide interrupt a bit, oh no you can’t trust everyone. But you have easy to roam around alone from the narrow to oldest place. Your solution is your phone yess! 😎 get yourself some guide app, so even if you are introvert, this thing will blow your mind.
- Spain travel guide
- Google map
- GPS, and so on..
How to do? What to do?
Never carry a lot in your bag, but keep a card or the best of other TransferWise is a service that allows users to move money internationally at a much lower cost than at your average bank.
How to get help when stuck. “Mmm” look what you got an ultimate favor solution. Go through the net you can find it all but easiest are:
- Best Overall: Birgus Two Way Language Translator
- Pocket Translator: ODDO AI-Language Translation
- Budget Pick: Pulomi TT Easy Trans
- Offline Translator: Instant Offline Translator
- Bluetooth Translator: WT2 Language Translator
Agoda.com in Spain can help you find it all
3. Let’s check up your Backpack
Jacket, Swimsuit (with beach cover-up), Umbrella, Over-the-counter medications, Sleeping mask, ATM card, Passport, Contact solution, Lip balm, Sunscreen
Deodorant, Feminine products, Watch, Small travel sewing kit, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Floss, Sweater, Passport photos, Copies of vital documents, Kindle and Cover, Travel pillow, Travel sheet, Spain power adapter, Headphones, Headphone splitter, Daypack
Important stuff otherwise you are stuck
- Water bottle with an inbuilt filter
- Power bank
- Quick-dry cloth
- Extra bag (Spain is the place to shop)
- Travel insurance (be aware of crime)
- Neck hanging wallets
- Main cities of great advantage and discover.
4. Must-enjoy Spanish Festivals In 2019 That Reflect Europe’s precious Culture
Mi casa es su casa (my house is your house) very beautifully written the vibrant culture of Spain and also its mysterious hospitality. From living in the big moments of celebrating the small ones, the country and its people surely know how to treat life like a feast. Everything belongs to this place is a cause of celebration, If you’re someone who believes the same or would love to experience this feeling, then all you have to do is add these Spanish festivals to your bucket list and attend them all as soon as you can.
Spanish Festivals Calendar 2019 – 2020
|Month||Festival||Date (2019)||Date (2020)|
|January||La Tamborrada||20th January||20th January|
|March||Las Fallas De Valencia||1st to 19th March||15th to 19th March|
|March||Semana Santa||14th to 20th March||5th to 11th March|
|March||Feria Del Caballo||29th March to 29th May||9th to 17th May|
|May||Feria De Abril||5th to 12st May||28th April to 3rd May|
|May||Cordoba Patios Festival||6th – 19th May||4th – 17th May|
|July||Benicassim Festival||18th to 22nd July||NA|
|June||Haro Wine Festival||27th – 30th June||27th – 30th June|
|July||San Fermin||6th to 14th July||7th to 14th July|
|August||Festa Major de Gràcia||15th to 22nd August||NA|
|August||Feria de Málaga||15th to 24th August||15th to 22nd August|
|August||La Tomatina||28th August||26th August|
- Christmas in Spain
- Las Fallas
- The Three Kings
- La Tomatina
- Semana Santa
- The Second Spanish Republic
- San Fermin Festival
- Carnival in Spain
- New Year’s Eve in Spain (Nochevieja)
- Father’s Day in Spain
5. Culture and Evening
How about listening to music instead of words in the national anthem.
A place without the Dresses,
Tradition without a passion, so awful.
Oh, lovely girls in the gown just the evening like heaven
Famous SPANISH worth
Spain is a storied country of stone castles, snow-capped mountains, vast monuments, and sophisticated cities, all of which have made it a favored travel destination. But what if the beautiful evening doesn’t spot your memories on… yes! You are thinking to write, a place with beauty can never leave alone by our industry. India, Germany, France, Denmark and so more have shot the spot AND after watching them once for all you must have thought to spend time over. I fall for Spain after the book reading.
Do you even want to watch Spain over screen must check:-
- Spain and Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones is just connected
- The Knight and Day will never forget able
- Game of Thrones, most viewed
- Fast and Furious 6… last but not the least
- A Spanish New Year’s tradition, eating twelve green grapes at midnight, is thought to bring luck.
- Spain officially remained silent at the time of World War I and World War II.
- Spain’s national anthem has no lyrics only music
- According to Spanish legend, when children lose a baby tooth, a mouse will exchange it for gifts and it grows faster.
- The Spanish town Bunol celebrates a yearly tomato-splashing feast called “La Tomatina, tma tam tmatar, care your clean clothes otherwise no bus.
Why not enjoy holidays with a chill. Your skin under the sunny sky and water creasing your feet. Make yourself satisfied here. Bravo you got me right, let’s have an easy-breezy breath with the cocktail over-sand.
Nerja, Costa del Sol, Andalusia
La Concha Beach, San Sebastian
Playa del Silencio, Asturias
“ Light bit, why you wanna hide, roam around and enjoy tide” Beautiful world to roam at night, an anonymous mask under moon-light was worn by some history of fact, but in reality is your jet lag cannot let you away from enjoyment if you are in Spain the world turns to prettier than the sky fun begins without anyone Disappointed views are The majority of arrests, accidents, and violent crimes suffered by the U.S. citizens in Spain involve excessive alcohol. Stay in a group of friends who have your safety in mind when in clubs, bars, or when traveling.
Island of Spain can kick you out of your brain
- Isla de Ízaro
- Santa Clara and so more…
Searching food around!
Non-vegetarians Can eat anywhere but must try the Spanish dishes around you. Being In Spain and not grabbing street food don’t disrespect food either your tongue… Being in Spain can change your taste regarding simple dishes. Must serve yourself in the city of Spain Granada’
Dishes can never end when it comes to eating, but what you eat that even matters. Vegetarians there are a lot many things for you to try in the best Indian rated restaurant.
Vegetarians treat with great hospitality
- Teresa Carles
You can google it to your near place otherwise it’s here, Carrer de Jovellanos, 2, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
- Restaurant Govinda
Address where you can stay and enjoy the evening, Plaça de la Vila de Madrid, 4, 08002 Barcelona, Spain all types of veg food is available in Barcelona, Spain.
Madrid Airport – IATA code MAD
Madrid-Barajas Airport:- Adolfo Suárez Airport is the main international airport, the area of the Spanish capital. It’s the largest airport in Europe by size and sixth busiest in terms of traveler’s traffic. It is only thirteen km northeast of Madrid’s historic center. As one of the largest airports in the world, it has huge transport connections with both to the city and to the rest of the region as you can see in the Airport bus Madrid post.
Barcelona Airport – IATA code BCN Barcelona-El Prat Airport is an international airport located 12km southwest of Barcelona city center, in the corporate of El Prat de Llobregat, Viladecans, and Sant Boi. It’s the main airport in Catalonia, the 2nd largest in the country after the airport in Madrid and one of the busiest in the world… Joined by: Madrid, Valencia or Bilbao
Palma de Mallorca Airport – IATA code PMI Palma de Mallorca Airport is the main airport only 8km east of Palma, adjacent to Can Pastilla village. It is also known as Son Sant Joan Airport and it’s the country’s third-largest airport, it connects Spain international with the world. The airport is the main point of connection for the Spanish favoring Air Europa.
Alicante Airport – IATA code ALC Alicante-Elche Airport, originally known as El Altet, is the fifth busiest airport The airport is a base for Air Nostrum, Evelop Airlines, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Ryanair and Vueling…
Gran Canaria Airport – IATA code LPAGran Canaria Airport may be referred to as Gando Airport, which is the country’s other busiest airport in terms of passenger traffic. How about landing just a minute away from destiny. It is located 19km south of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria city center and 25km from the popular tourist resorts and areas in the south. operative base:- Binter Canarias, NAYSA, Canaryfly, Ryanair, Norwegian Air Shuttle and Vueling Airlines.
Tenerife Airport – IATA code TFS Tenerife Sur Airport, alternative remember as South-Reina Sofia, is the greatest airport of the two out of country’s ones serving the Tenerife island and the second busiest airport in the Canary Islands.
Ibiza Airport – IATA code IBZ Ibiza Airport is the main international connected airport help to reach the Balearic Islands of Ibiza and Formentera. It is situated 7 km in the southwest of the city Town.
Fuerteventura Airport – IATA code FUE
Attached with: Fuerteventura, Gran Tarajal, Antigua
To Puerto del Rosario city: public bus – 15min
Seville Airport – IATA code SVQ –
Attached with: Dos Hermanas, Marchena, La Palma del Condado
To Seville city: public bus – 30min
Bilbao Airport – IATA code BIO –
- Attached with: Barakaldo, Portugalete, Basauri
- To Bilbao city: public bus – 20min
Tenerife Airport – IATA code TFN –
- Attached with: Salto del Pino, Tacoronte, Guamasa
- To Santa Cruz city: public bus – 30min
Menorca Airport – IATA code MAH
- Attached with: Es Castell, Es Murtar, Sant Climent
- To Mahón city: public bus – 20min
Santiago de Compostela Airport – IATA coding scq
- Attached with: Roxos, A Estrada, Silleda
- To Santiago de Compostela: shuttle bus – 25min
Girona Airport – IATA code GRO–
- Attached with: Banyoles, Llagostera, Pals
- To Girona city: public bus – 30min
Oviedo Airport – IATA code ovd
- Attached with: La Manjoya, San Claudio, Las Caldas
- To Oviedo city: shuttle bus – 60min
La Palma Airport – IATA code SPC
- Attached with: Tijarafe, Tinizara, Puntagorda
- To Santa Cruz de la Palma city: public bus – 20min
Murcia Airport – IATA code MJV–
- Attached with: Alcantarilla, Molina de Segura, Orihuela
- To Murcia city: public bus – 25min
A Coruña Airport – IATA code LCG
- Attached with: Oza, Visma
- To A Coruña city: public bus – 15min
Vigo Airport – IATA code VGO
- Attached with: Redondela, Peinador, Ponteareas
- To Vigo city: public bus – 20min
Almeria Airport – IATA code LEI
- Attached with: Granada, Murcia, Lorca
- To Almeria city: public bus – 35min
Jerez de la Frontera Airport – IATA code X R Y-
- Attached with: Solete Alto, Lomopardo, Cuartillos
- To Jerez de la Frontera city: public bus – 20min, train – 10min
Reus Airport – IATA code REU
- Attached with: Vila-Seca, Tarragona, Cambrils
- To Reus city: public bus – 20min
Santander Airport – IATA code SDR
- Attached with: Monte, Cueto, Muriedas
- To Santander city: shuttle bus – 15min
Granada Airport – IATA code GRX
- Attached with: Santa Fe, Armilla, Albolote
- To Granada city: public bus – 25min, shuttle bus – 20min
Zaragoza Airport – IATA code ZAZ
- Attached with: La Muela, Zuera, Fuentes de Ebro
- To Zaragoza city: public bus – 30min
Melilla Airport – IATA code MLN Attached with Farkhana, Beni Ansar, Nador
- To Melilla city: public bus – 10min
San Sebastián Airport – IATA code EAS
- Attached with: Irun, Gornutz, Hendaye
- To San Sebastián city: shuttle bus – 30min
Rules and thing you should care about
- If you find someone in yellow pay attention that not everyone is a worker but some escort to because of safely purpose they dress almost the same.
- Passport Validity: 6 months, 3 months beyond your date of departure is required for no more complications
- Blank Passport Pages: all pages should be stamped 1 by 1
- Tourist Visa Required: no requirement for stays less than 90 day
- Vaccinations: no
- Currency Restrictions For Entry: Nil
- Currency Restrictions for Exit: Nil
10. Travel Tip
Make copies of all of your travel documents in case of emergency, and leave one with a trusted friend or relative, otherwise, keep it in the phone or submit it in locker ambiance. Victims of Crime: U.S. citizen victims of crimes, including sexual assault, should contact the local police at 112 immediately, and the U.S. Embassy at (34) 91-587-2200. Remember that the local authorities are responsible for investigating and prosecuting crimes. Criminal Penalties: You are subjective to any local laws, communication with a cop or guide because, If you violate local laws, unknowingly, you may be expelled, arrested, or imprisoned.
If you want to report an incident, contact the nearest U.S. consular office in Spain for assistance and stay away from sin and crime.
If you find someone in yellow pay attention that not everyone is a worker, but some escort to because of safely purpose they dress almost the same
- Help you find advance medical care;
- Assist you in reporting a crime to the cop or police station near you.
- With written content, contact your relatives or any know buddy.
- Explain the local criminal justice process
- Provide information on victims programs in the United States;
- Contact the Spanish government Office of Victims Assistance for more information And with the safety as a priority;
- Can take an emergency loan in the case of medical bill payment so they are happy to help too.
- Help you find emergency available possibilities and arrange flights home;
- It will not take too much time to replace a stolen or lost passport.